Ceramic digital printing
ipadecor – ceramic digital printing is the optimum solution for fast and economical glass styling for indoor or outdoor usage
Based on the client's specifications and preferences, the glass panels are decorated in a high resolution using vivid colours. In contrast to conventional screen printing several colours can be printed simultaneously.
Using ipadecor – ceramic digital printing, any motif can be processed for printing and sent to the printer. Special print heads print the ceramic colour onto the glass with pinpoint accuracy.
Finally, the design is permanently baked into the glass surface.
ipadecor – ceramic digital printing makes it possible to print large-format pictures and graphics by dividing them up into small sections. In this way, complete building façades can be styled according to your wishes – with logos, pictures or ornamentation. Print colours: black, white, green, blue, yellow, red, orange and colours mixed from these.
Ceramic printing techniques can be used to produce modern glass designs for large-scale projects such as façades, all-glass constructions, insulation and parapet glazing, but are equally suitable for interior use: cupboards and shelves, bathroom furniture, shower walls, kitchen products, shop fittings, dividing wall systems, doors and many other applications. Also here, the high-definition colour printing of illustrations, decoration, text, graphics and photos etc. is possible.
Maximum size: 280 cm x 370 cm
Minimum size: 20 cm x 30 cm
Maximum weight: 500 kg
- Use of digital picture motifs (pdf, eps, psd, ai, cdr, tif, jpg, dwg, dxf, bmp)
- Preparation and process control by in-house graphic designers
- Use of ceramic colours in multi-colour printing
- Permanent baking-in of the colours after thermal toughening
- Exterior use unproblematic
- Printing on glass thicknesses from 4 mm to 19 mm
- Variable use of opacity
- Heat treatment to thermally toughened glass or single-pane safety glass possible
- Resistant to light degradation, scratches and abrasion
- Subsequent coating (solar control / heat protection)
- Further processing to insulation glass
- Further processing to laminated safety glass