Lacobel T – High-quality painted glass
- Float glass covered on one side with a high quality paint that must be heat-treated. After heat treatment Lacobel T is a true enameled glass.
- Lacobel T is the first painted glass range that can be immediately cut and toughened by processors at their plant, simplifying the production process and accelerating the delivery times.
- Available in 15 trendsetting colours, this glass is strong, safe and highly resistant to heat, thermal shock and UV so it’s suitable for use indoors and out.
AGC strongly recommends that Lacobel T products should be processed by an AGC Certified Processor. This will ensure superior quality of processed glass and eliminate any negative risks for final customer. The complete list of Certified Processors with their addresses and contact details is available on the right side of this page in the “Certified Processors” section.
- Withstands thermal shock and is five times stronger due to the tempering process so is suitable to many situations.
- Smooth, uniform and glossy appearance, making it easy to install and maintain.
- Can be used indoors (furniture and wall covering) and outdoors (facades, spandrels) as it is UV resistant.
- Lacobel products are Cradle to Cradle Certified.
- Furniture: tables, shelves, writing boards, display units, glass retail stands
- Wall covering: kitchen splashback, restaurant walls, hotels, shops, offices, showers
- Facade cladding (shop fronts), spandrels
Consistent Cradle to Cradle certification
Our products are not only technically and aesthetically market-leading, but also ecologically: We have been certifying our glazing since 2010 according to Cradle to Cradle, a strict evaluation system for sustainability and recyclability. "C2C" evaluates the sustainability of products over their entire life cycle. To obtain certification products need to fulfil tough requirements in five categories: material health, material reutilization, renewable energy, water stewardship and social fairness.
The AGC Group has the world's most comprehensive portfolio of glass products that have been certified to the levels bronze, silver and gold. The European AGC Group is thereby the pioneer for sustainability in the glass industry.
Learn more and read how our products have been evaluated in the various categories!