Matelac is clear glass covered on one side by high-quality paint and acid-etched on the other side. Available in 20 trendsetting colours, the Matelac matt painted glass range is divided into three lines: The Classics (3 timeless colours), The Trendies (11 fashionable colours) and The Exclusives (6 unique AGC colours). MyColour by Matelac, AGC’s colour-on-demand service, is available for orders of at least 200 m2 per colour (contact your AGC representative for more information).
The matt look of Matelac combines seamlessly with its glossy alter ego Lacobel. In the Lacobel and Matelac 2020 range, 14 colours are common to both finishes – enabling designers to play with combinations shade by shade. Matelac is also available in SAFE and SAFE+ versions (EN12600).
- Durable material: walls, sliding doors and furniture will retain their original appearance for years.
- AGC’s manufacturing process guarantees a uniform and matt appearance, ensuring that the high-quality paint, industrially applied to the back of the glass, adheres flawlessly.
- Can be provided with SAFE/SAFE+ film, delivering additional safety in case of glass breakage.
- All Matelac paints are environmentally friendly: they preserve indoor air quality by emitting very low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and formaldehyde.
- Available in 20 standard colours. MyColour by Matelac, our colour-on-demand service, is available for orders of at least 200 m2 per colour*.
* This option is not available for transparent and metallic colours.
Internal use only: furniture, partitions, standard and sliding doors, etc. Matelac combines beautifully with many other materials, including wood, steel and stone.